About Me

Friday, June 5, 2009

The strangest thing happened today. Like any other day, I took a shower this morning, and after I got out, wrapped my hair in a towel on top of my head. I stayed in the bathroom, and was putting on makeup in front of the mirror when I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked again- nothing. I continued putting on my mascara when all of a sudden, a HUGE spider crawled around the side of the towel, on my head! Needless to say, and knowing my immense fear of spiders, my mascara wand went one way, and I threw the towel the other way, into the bath tub and ran out the door. Several minutes later, after mustering all of my inner courage, I returned to the bathroom, armed with shoes, and after several wayward misses, succeeded to squash the spider. I then had the ardent job of cleaning very black mascara off of the wall. I have absolutely no idea where the spider came from, or how it got onto my towel, but it was the last thing he ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment