About Me

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wow, this first week of freedom sure has held much business and many surprises. First of all, my best friend, Theresa, got engaged a week ago yesterday! She's in Canada right now, visiting her boyfriend, or should I say fiance, David. As soon as she gets back, we'll start wedding shopping, since I will be leaving soon. I am so excited for her, and, on a more selfish level, by the time my wedding rolls around, all of my friends will have been married, so we should be pro's at all this:)

I have also been getting a lot of things for my apartment, and I'm getting really excited. The school hired another single teacher to probably teaching kindergarten, so I am really excited about that. Sorry this isn't the most exciting post in the world... I don't lead the most exciting life, but a very full one.

No comments:

Post a Comment