About Me

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tis the Season to be Busy...


How cute are my little munchkins? I got my new (totally awesome) camera in the mail this weekend, and have since become the official "picture taker" in our school building. I love my new Cannon, and got it just in time for the holidays!

And, speaking of holiday, I absolutely cannot wait! One week from right now, I will be at home, excitedly finishing packing to go up to Indiana! I can't wait to see so many people! My bestie Theresa, (who have haven't seen since she got married) will be there for a visit, as well as Liz (who I haven't seen in a whole year), and Tab,and Nicole and my Mom and Dad. And let's not forget a very special SOMEONE who happens to be a State Trooper.:) He and I have a hot date to Michelle's wedding, which I absolutely can't wait for! She's going to be such a gorgeous bride! Until then, I will be slowly going crazy! My life is full of Christmas parties, choir concerts, making Christmas presents, planning class parties... etc. So much fun, but so much work. I love this time of the year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment