About Me

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Favorites of the Week (via Pinterest)

I LOVE clothes, and haven't been shopping in forevah, so I decided to do some Pinterest "window" shopping. Here's my favorites for the week:


Love this entire look! The furry vest and shirt combo is adorable! (Not sure if I could pull it off, but still love it) The red lips add the perfect finishing touch.


What an adorable gray tweed dress! Pair this with a cute black cardigan and black pumps, and you have a perfect church outfit.


Here is another super cute dress for Church! Love the color and the slightly vintagy feel.



This is such a pretty and unexpected dress, perfect for a fancy dinner or party.


I am so loving this color right now. I used to think it was just a "fall" color, but paired with black is the perfect winter combination.



How cute is this little tan/nude lace dress?



Loving this coat!


Such a cute combination of colors! Red coats are always cute, and the boots are perfection! I want!!!


I just liked the combination of textures in this shot.

Thanks for perusing my closet wish-list with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment