About Me

Friday, February 3, 2012

100th Day Celebration

HAPPY 100th DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Today we celebrated! All week long we have been participating in "100 activities week". We have done everything from 100 toe touches to 100 jump ropes to 100 jumping jacks. Talk about a work-out! It's almost as good as my Jillian Michaels dvd I've been doi

As part of our celebration, I let everyone bring in 100 of something to add to our special 100th day snack. Ugh, talk about a sugar overload!


For a special treat, I painted the girl's nails. I've never seen them so giddy with excitement.


Voila! Here is the finished result! They were so super excited to show off their little fingers. Notice the little boy in the red? Just to clarify, I did NOT paint his nails! He is just being super silly. This little guy is quite the character, and decided to pose for a few more pics for me:


This is what sugar in large amounts does to 5 year-olds. All I can say is thank the Lord it's Friday! Haha


Ian: "I'm batmaaaaan...."
Me: "Um, ooooookaaaaaayyyy... Hi Batman."
Ian: "Hahaha, Miss Jancy, you're cwaaaazzzzyyyyy!"




Fully tummies... of pure sugar. Next year, I am waiting until right before they leave for home to pass out their snack. I figure, since the parents are the ones who send the candy, they should have to deal with the consequences. Hehe.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! I'm doing a whole lot of relaxing, a bit of cleaning, and having some friends over. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, 100th day!! Crazy that this school year is passing that quickly!! Looks like you had a fun week!

    ReplyDelete