About Me

Friday, March 30, 2012

DIY

Pinterest has given me so many amazing ideas that I swear I would never think of myself. This was one of the first things that I ever pinned "back in the day". It was one of those things that I was and fell absolutely IN LOVE with. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. At the time, it really would not have gone with our decor, or living space, nor, did I have a piano. However, we are moving next week (yes, the date was changed. God worked it out, and as much as I want to move in, I know this timing is better), which means new decor. And... Maureena's parents are moving, and getting rid of their old piano! I am hoping and praying they will sell it to me cheaply. If so, here is what I would really really REALLY like to do:


You see... I happen to be an old pro at this (remember the bedroom furniture re-do? I know a piano would be a bit more intricate, but I am confident! Just wanted to share my (hopefully next) DIY with you! Have a wonderful weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment