About Me

Monday, March 26, 2012

God Always Provides

Guess whaaaaatttt.....


This will be my new home as of next Sunday! I am so very very excited and thankful for this! My roommate's sister will be moving in with us, and we took the opportunity to get a new place with larger bedrooms and closer to school and church. We began the house hunt early, and when we found this duplex, we were all instantly smitten! I am so thankful that God provided such an amazing new place for us! More pictures and updates to follow. For now, my evenings this week will be a series of VERY long "dates" with packing boxes and garbage bags. Haha

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait to see more pictures and to see how cute you make the place look! So happy for you girl. :)
    I will let you get settled in and then come visit...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I can't wait to see pics either! So glad that you guys were able to get this--I'm sure you'll have tons of fun making it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Haha, I've been going ca-razy... I have soooo much JUNK! lol

    ReplyDelete