About Me

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Boo-tiful!

I am not a huge "Halloween-er". In fact I live so far out in the "boonies" that I never see hide nor hair of a trick-or-treater (haha, super sad, I know) However, I found some of the cutest, most hilarious, most awesome outfits EVER (on Pinterest, of course) and wanted to share. I know... I know... a day late, but whatev! These will surely make you smile!


How cute is this??? And kind of a good idea for carrying a baby.


I adore this! Seriously! Mary Poppins and Burt. A classic!


I've always kind of had a "thing" for Oscar the Grouch. "It's not that easy being green..."


Hehe, my Canadian friends would love this! I think some day when Theresa and David have a baby they should do this! (although they may want to alter it and just do a moose head with a frame around it bc David is a "shooter" and a "mounter". :( ha!
When I went up to visit them, the guest bedroom had a dear head mounted above the bed... named Bob. I rest my point. :)


Poor puppy! This is literally a Chia Pet pet. Seriously can't be comfortable for the poor pooch... It IS cute though. :)


I had had HAD to throw this in there. Haha, I both laughed and loved this idea! William and Kate... I'm still in the Royal Wedding crazy. :)


Run for your life.... it's Dino Dog!!! Haha, once again I have to say, poor poochy... I LOVE dogs, and really want one of my own, but idk if I would do this to them. I would definitely do little ears or a hat or something, but probably not full body. To each his own, I guess. :)


Not exactly sure what this is supposed to be? It may be a character from that owl movie that came out a while ago, but it really hasn't been very high on my list of movies to watch. Haha. Anyway, it looks like an owl/bird/bat thing, but is just plain adorable!


And last, but not least, my favorite: Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Love that movie, and this outfit is SO-STINKIN'-CUTE!!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed these as much as I did! Until I have children of my own, I guess I'll just have to live through Pinterest. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look and adore the Audrey Hepburn outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lobster and Mary Poppins!!! :) This was very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete