About Me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Little About Me

Here is a tiny peek into my style. The things that I love. My ideal world. Here's to Pintrest, the site that allows a girl to window shop without leaving the room. The site that gives a crafty girl endless ideas on crafts to make, as well as precise directions that makes her almost cry because there is no Hobby Lobby around, and she has a zillion ideas. The site that gives a stylish girl serious clothes envy, and makes her wonder what beautiful place these clothes are from, and how she can possibly duplicate the styles. The site that gives yummy, amazingly easy recipes that she she is begged for the recipe. The site that gives inspiring decorating ideas as well as wedding ideas that a single girl tucks in the back of her mind for "some day". In short, it may be safe to say that I am obsessed.



I am absolutely in LoVe with this bathroom. My favorite color is of course yellow, and I have always wanted a claw-foot bathtub. In short, this picture is perfect. Add a good book and a few bubbles, and I'm in heaven.



Aren't these the most elegant, classicly beautiful earrings ever? I can completely see these playing a key role in my wedding some day.



This chick has the BESTEST hair. And she is awesome! I followed the Pintrest link to her blog, and she even has video tutorials on how to do it. Our hair is similar, we are both Christians, we have the same sense of style, she makes jewelry and is all artsy-fartsy like me. I think if she didn't live in North Carolina, we'd be really good friends. Haha, I know I sound like a stalker... welcome to the world of blogging.




Hello, yellow. You are so bright, and cheery and just plain happy. I love this adorable little outfit. All of it!



These are almost too pretty to wear. Love love love these adorable little shoes.



Aaaahhhh, coats. My downfall. And this coat is Gor-Gu-Ous!



Haha, love this little coin jar. Absolutely LOVE it! It makes me smile every time I see it. This may be my next vinyl project.



Between this blog and a friend, I have made 4 different types of flower pins (and burned my finger on the hot glue about a gazillion times).



Another adorable DIY project. If only I had a cute front door... Once again, this is a "some day" pin.



My painting project inspired me to want a new bedding set. I've had my old one since high school, and even though I still love it, I think it may be time for a change. I just adore this yellow and gray combination.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the gray and yellow bedroom!!! The bathroom totally looks like you, love love love love the shoes. lol Ok, I love all of it! :) The hair too!!!! haha ok, Ill stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, I have one to add. Love YOU ;)

    ReplyDelete