About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Random Fall Day

First of all, let me just say, GO CARDINALS!!!! Awesome start to the World Series!


Do you think this hurt? It hurts me just looking at it. I'm sure adrenaline kicked in and he felt no pain then, but what about this morning? LOL


If I had a ton of time (and skill) I would totally do this! I actually wore a cardinals shirt last night to church, not knowing that I would be involved in our Patch Club program, and would have to be up on stage handing out microphones and helping with the program. Not that it's a big deal at our church or anything, but I prefer to be a little more dressed up. I know no one minded though, because... hello... it's the Cardinals! Ha!


Item number two. I am currently obsessed with Kate Middleton. She is so classy and cute, and her clothes are perfection. Here are a few of my "royal favorites":


Gorgeous Jenny Packham dress


Soft dove gray dress by a London designer and Jimmy Choo pumps


A gorgeous Zara print dress and a hat only the British could get away with. Sigh... :)


And lastly on my plate today is my kiddos. Of course I always have to mention them. Because, let's face it, I don't really have that much of a life outside of them. This year I have Hailey, the Pastor's youngest granddaughter. She is so cute, and is constantly at my side. I think she may be already turning into a girly-girl, though, because she always wants to take pictures with me on my phone. We usually end up blinded because of the flash, and see spots for a full five minutes following out "photography session". It's well worth it though, not because of the picture quality, but because we giggle the entire time we are doing it.


I always tease her that our hair is the same color, and I'm going to cut hers off and glue it to mine. Then she will be bald and I will have long hair. That sends her into fits of giggles, and so today she came up with a solution. She stood behind me and draped her hair over my shoulder. I must admit that I like the look (okay, use your imagination ;) and am excited because as of right now I'm attempting to grow my hair out.


We really do try to get cute pictures, but they usually turn out like this, or worse...


We were finally able to get one that we both agreed was "cute". :) After our photo shoot, I was cajoled into playing basketball, soccer, volleyball (all with a rubber ball that had the consistency of a beach ball) as well as "Sugga Sugga, Suuu Suu" (the train game). Haha, at least I'm getting a little exercise inside on these chilly fall days when we can't go outside for recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment