About Me

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Something NEW!!!

Drum-roll please! I finally did it! I finally started my Etsy shop!!! I have been wanting to/ talking about/ planning to start one for probably well over a year, but it simply never happened... until now!


Here I am, the creator of this,(if I do say so myself) really really pretty jewelry! Today is parent/teacher day, so I'm wearing only jewelry that I have made in the HOPE that I will receive a few inquiries about it. Then I can sweetly direct them to my Etsy shop where they can purchase one of these beauties for themselves.



I really love each and every piece that I make! If I don't, I take it apart and start over. Making jewelry has been a passion of mine since my freshman year of college (which seems sooooo long ago).





These bird nest necklaces are some of my newest pieces. And when I say new, I mean hot off the presses. I literally got the supplies after church, sat down and made six of these beauties AND photographed them... all last night. I absolutely adore how they turned out, and this one has already sold on my etsy shop... a few hours after being listed.




I am kinda sorta really proud of my photography skills in some of these pictures. Just had to throw that in there. :)






Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorites with you... My shop address is: www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyMeOriginals

3 comments:

  1. I love it all, chic! And you crack me up; when you get something in your mind you go for it...full-force! (that's a good quality of course...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!!! :) Everything is adorable in your shop. I will be a customer soon!!! Also I love my new birds nest set that you sent for my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! SIX sales as of today. Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete