About Me

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pizza, Packages and Fall Outfits

So,I'm sorry, I'm a girl, and this is going to be a girly post. First of all, I was very excited about stopping by the Post Office yesterday, because I had TWO packages waiting for me. One was my order from Amazon. What does a package from Amazon always mean? BOOKS!!! Yaaayyy, can't wait to dive into their open pages! Well, one of the books is a gift for one of my besties (hehe, I'm not saying a word more, but I'm super duper pumped about it), but the other two I will read.

My second package was the shoes I ordered from Target!!! Yaay, books and shoes! How could I ask for more! Since I never ever get to Target :( and if I do, they always happen to be out of my size), I decided to risk it and order online. They were soooo cheap, and buy one get one 1/2 off! SCORE!!! I order two pairs of suede flats- one in Mushroom (a brownish gray) with a cute little ruffle, and a pair of leopard print flats. I have wanted some for ever and ever and ever. Well, I opened the box and swooned over both of them. LOL. I planned my outfit today around my shoes, how pathetic is that! I must admit that I <3-ed what I ended up wearing. I got a new mustard corduroy skirt, paired it with a brown sweater, and a matching necklace and earrings with multi-shaded brown and leopard print beads. That, paired with my new "kitty" shoes turned out so so cute, and fall-y on top of it. Sorry to keep rambling about it, but I'm just happy!


Couldn't decide which one I liked better. :)


Last night, I made one of my favorite easy meals- blooming pizza bread. This was my second time making it, and I made some definite improvements to the recipe. It turned out DELISH! Sorry, I'm not a skilled enough blogger yet to say, click HERE (in red) and the recipe magically pops up. All I can recommend is the wonderful invention of the google button. LOL


So, here's the top of my outfit. I left home without taking a full-body shot, or at least attempting to, and knew by the time I get home a million hours later, I wouldn't be picture worthy. That brings up an interesting point.... why is it that girls (me at least) seriously deteriorate throughout the day? I go to school looking at least half way decent, and go home looking rough rough rough. Just a thought. At least I teach Kindergarten- that's my excuse. :)


And here is the bottom of my outfit. lol Not the greatest, I know, but I was trying to show the color of the skirt and shoes. Give me props- I tried. Anyway, Happy Friday everyone. Have a fantastic weekend. I intent to be lazy all day tomorrow, and shuffle around the house in my pajamas until noon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment