About Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

Endless Gifts

~Fall. Love, love, love the fall season!
~Falling,swirling, twirling leaves
~The smell of fall
~Bonfires (can't you tell I'm getting country-fied?)
~Pumpkins
~Fall decorations- they're the best!!!
~Apple cider and plain doughnuts. Dunked of course!

~Getting unexpected mail. I was expecting 3 packages in the mail. Got NINE instead (so the other six were tiny bead findings I ordered on Ebay from China three weeks ago. LOL)

~My Children being unbelievably good today! Resulting in:
~An extra long recess in the gym before lunch.
~Their teacher shooting hoops with them, playing Ring-Around-the-Rosey and
Duck Duck Goose (I was it every other time. I'm too old for this!)
~At nap time I decided to give them a special treat. We pushed all the desks
to one side, laid their mats out together and built a "tent" out of blankets.
Then, instead of sleeping, we watched Cinderella.

~Pizza day at school, and Bulgolgi for the teachers, along with rice and two types of egg rolls. Delish!

~Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Happy almost weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment