About Me

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I thought I would share one of my passions with you all today. Jewelry! What girl doesn't love jewelry? And I seem to be a little "girlier" than most. Haha. I love wearing something pretty around my neck, hanging from my ears, on my finger or around my wrist. My style used to be a lot simpler, as did my collection. However, one store changed all that: Charming Charlie's. If you haven't been to a Charming Charlie's, and you like jewlery even a little bit, I would strongly suggest going. It is, in a word, AMAZING!!!

I love this jewlery holder! One of my friends had one, and I realized I just "had" to have one! It's perfect for earrings and bracelets.


Don't you just adore this jewelry holder? It's from Cato, of all places. I instantly fell in love with it, and it goes with the whole, vintage/shabby chic theme that my bedroom is trying to pull off right now.

This handy dandy little device is double sided, and helps keep me super organized. Instead of a jumble of jewelry, there is a pocket for each item. Some things that I make, like rings, I have organized by color because I have so many. That's my problem. Everything I make, I like. I wouldn't make it otherwise. And then, I have to make one for myself, in the off chance that I may wear it some day.

This is where the majority of my necklaces are, as well as some of my favorite earrings. I love having a long place to hang and display my necklaces, and to be able to see exactly what I have. Sigh, jewelry, don't you just love it?! I have now shared all of my jewelry with you (except for a few stray pieces that may be laying around the house. I'm just like that.)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Jewelry is one of my biggest weaknesses! I think we have that in common!!! ;) ALso, how awesome that Charming Charlie commented???!!! lol Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, I know! I felt famous for a minute ;)

    ReplyDelete